HOLY CROSS CHURCH, KURLA, MUMBAI - 400 070
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS (01ST OCTOBER 2017)
1. Tomorrow / Today is celebrated as Agaira Feast / Thanksgiving Day. Corns will be distributed after the 7.00 a.m. Mass. Please do not ask school children to collect corns from the distribution centres.
2. Parish Council Meeting will be held tomorrow / today after the 9.15 a.m. Mass.
3. The First Holy Communicants and Confirmation Candidates along with their parents kindly attend the Prayer Service tomorrow / today at 8.00 p.m. in your respective SCC communities and the Rite of Presentation of the Lord’s Prayer and Creed on Mon.2nd Oct. at 7.30 a.m. in the Church. Please contact your SCC Co-ordinator for the same.
4. “Stay Awake” – A Night Vigil for the YOUTH is tomorrow / today from 9.00 p.m. to 5.00 a.m. in the Church. The Night Vigil will have a gospel band, group discussion, confession and Taize Prayer. All are invited specially the youth.
5. Booking of Masses for the months of Nov. & Dec. is on Wed.4th Oct. at 6.30 a.m.
6. SCC Steering Committee Meeting will be held on Saturday 7th October at 6.30 p.m.
7. Booking of the Centenary Ground and Quadrangle from January 2018 to May 2018 will begin from Wednesday 11th October during office hours.
8. Those who wish to offer intentions on All Souls Day can do so. The Intention box is kept near the altar.
9. Senior Citizens’ Areawise Managing Committee Members kindly attend the meeting on Wed.4th Oct. at 5.00 p.m. in the church parlour to plan the Elders Day Program.
10. Senior Citizens’ I.D.Card names received from the Bombay Catholic Sabha is put on the notice board. Kindly meet Mr. Kelly Pereira on Tues.3rd Oct.,10.00 to 11.00 a.m. in the church premises.
11. The Youth Group is organising ‘Winter Club’ for our parish students from Std. 1st to 8th from 16th to 23rd Oct. For registration kindly contact the Youth Group members’ help desk in the church compound after the Mass tomorrow/today. Parishioners wishing to sponsor in cash or kind, kindly contact Fr. Norbert.
12. Novena in H/o Our Lady of Fatima begins from 4th Oct., 8.00 p.m. daily at the Tingling Cross. Rosary and Novena on 11th Oct. is at 7.30 p.m. followed by Marathi Mass, Rosary and Novena on 12th Oct. is at 7.30 p.m. followed by procession and on the Feast Day 13th Oct. Rosary is at 7.30 p.m. followed by blessing for the Old and Sick.
13. On Tuesday 03rd October the priests of our parish will continue visits to the families of Premier Road & Kohinoor City from 7.00 p.m. onwards. Family members are requested to be present in their homes during this visitation.