HOLY CROSS CHURCH, KURLA, MUMBAI - 400 070
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS (09TH DECEMBER 2018)
1. Parish Confessions will be heard on 17th and 18th December for school children during school hours and for adults from 6.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. Kindly make your confession during these days.
2. Confessions for the Homebound will be heard on 19th and 20th December. Kindly give the names of the homebound to the Extraordinary Ministers in your area.
3. Centre for Social Action is collecting funds for the “Campaign against Hunger and Disease”. The donation box and envelopes are placed near the Altar. Cheques or drafts to be drawn in favour of “Centre for Social Action”. Donations are exempt from 80G. Donors of Rs.10,000/- and above are requested to write their Pan Number on the envelope.
4. Bible verse 38 from Luke 6 says: Give and you will Receive. Every family in the SCC community is requested to give their community fund contribution for the next year 2019 either in cheque or cash to the SCC Co-ordinator or Core-group members, who will approach you with the Cards.
5. Parishioners who donated blood at the Holy Family Hospital Blood Donation Drive, kindly collect your Voluntary Donor Card from the Parish Office.
6. K.G. admission to the Kindergarten section for the next academic year will be available online from 27th Dec.2018 up to 28th Feb.2019 on the school website. Please refer to the notice board for details. The entire admission process is online hence please do not fall prey to any rumours or promises regarding admissions from anyone claiming to guarantee a seat.
7. Patron Saint, ‘St. Francis Xavier Feast 2018’ organized by the Goan Outreach Association is tomorrow / today with Mass at 6.15 p.m. followed by an entertainment programme at Fatima Church, Vidhyavihar. For further details check the notice board.
8. On Tues. 11th Dec. the priests of our parish will continue visits to the Naupada community from 6.30 p.m. onwards. We request the family members to be present in their homes during the visitation.
9. The Centenary Ground and Quadrangle will be open for bookings to Catholics for functions and weddings from June to December 2019. Bookings will be accepted in the Parish Office on Thursday 13th Dec. during office hours from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon and 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.