HOLY CROSS CHURCH, KURLA, MUMBAI - 400 070
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS (17TH DECEMBER 2017)
1. Centre for Social Action is collecting funds for the “Campaign against Hunger and Disease”. The donation box and envelopes are placed near the Altar. Cheques or drafts to be drawn in favour of “Centre for Social Action”. Donations are exempt from 80G. Donors of Rs.10,000/- and above are requested to give their PAN number.
2. There will be an Altar Servers Meeting tomorrow/today after the Catechism class.
3. The Village Sports organized by the USWA is postponed to next Sunday 17th Dec. from 10.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., due to unavoidable circumstances.
4. Lectors are requested to check the appointment list for Christmas/New Year put up on the notice board.
5. The Old Kurla Christian Village Citizens Forum presents “The 3rd Kurla Christmas Carnival’ on Thursday 14th Dec. at 4.30 p.m. The parade will begin from Holy Cross School centenary ground. Requesting you all to join in large numbers.
6. The Kindergarten section of Holy Cross High School will make Junior K.G. forms for the next academic year available online from December 20th. A notice regarding the same is put up on the notice board with the relevant details. Please check the school website on www.holycrosskurla.com for all details regarding the online admission process. Parents are requested not to fall prey to rumours of anyone claiming to secure a seat through any influence. The process is executed through a computer generated programme. Catholics will be given first preference.
7. Divine Mercy Church, Bhayandar East is building a new Church. Parishioners kindly contribute generously in the envelopes provided and hand them over to the members who are in the Church compound to collect the same or drop them in the Parish Office later on.
8. On Tues.12th December the priests of our parish will visit the Wadia Estate Community from 6.30 p.m. onwards. We request the family members to be present in their homes during this visitation.