Essential Requirements for Burials
- Intimation to the Parish Office or / and to any of our Priests.
- Xerox copy of MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (FORM NO. 4) issued by a Doctor or Hospital Authorities certifying the Death.
- Permanent Grave Card (if you have one) and a written slip signed by immediate member of the family only if Burial is to be announced during Mass.
- Intimation to Mr. Sunny Gomes / Adrian Rebello (Sacristan) during office hours.
- Original Burial Permit from Municipal Ward Office.
- Payment to be made in the Parish Office.
For Burials from Other Parishes i.e. Kurla Station, Jeri Meri, Saki Naka
In addition to the above six points
A letter from your Parish Priest intimating the Day, Date and Time of the Burial / Funeral counter signed by our Parish Priest.